杂物仓库
冷酷岁月里,你们眉眼始终是温柔模样

哪儿有朋友往哪儿去
墙头万里长,何处不故乡



Let me confess that we two must be twain,

让我承认我们俩一定要分离,

Although our undivided loves are one:

尽管我们那分不开的爱是一体:

So shall those blots that do with me remain

这样,许多留在我身上的瑕疵,

Without thy help by me be borne alone.

将不用你分担,由我独自承起。

In our two loves there is but one respect,

你我的相爱全出于一片至诚,

Though in our lives a separable spite,

尽管不同的生活把我们隔开,

Which though it alter not love's sole effect,

这纵然改变不了爱情的真纯,

Yet doth it steal sweet hours from love's delight.

却偷掉许多密约佳期的欢快。

I may not evermore acknowledge thee,

我再也不会高声认你做知己,

Lest my bewailed guilt should do thee shame,

生怕我可哀的罪过使你含垢,

Nor thou with public kindness honour me,

你也不能再当众把我来赞美,

Unless thou take that honour from thy name:

除非你甘心使你的名字蒙羞。

But do not so; I love thee in such sort

可别这样做;我既然这样爱你,

As, thou being mine, mine is thy good report.

你是我的,我的荣光也属于你。


── William Shakespeare
      (翻译来自网路)


评论

© 浮光 | Powered by LOFTER